Re: [patch] 2.4.9-ac7-D8

On Wednesday 05 September 2001 08:03 am, you wrote:
> i've uploaded the -D8 patch which adds Dirk Moerenhout's virtual server
> logging patch:
>
>   http://redhat.com/~mingo/TUX-patches/tux2-full-2.4.9-D8.bz2
>   http://redhat.com/~mingo/TUX-patches/tux2-full-2.4.9-ac7-D8.bz2
>
> document names are prefixed with the virtual host name - the default vhost
> name is used if there was no host specified in the request. (The parser
> now guarantees that req->uri starts with slash.)

o	This fixes the ARP problems I saw.

o	I am getting many new errors in Apache's error_log:
	[warn] (22)Invalid argument: setsockopt: (TCP_NODELAY)

o	When I set virtual_server=1 URLs that have a "?" in
	them get truncated. For instance hitting:
	http://www.server.com/see?id=305
	Gets turned into http://www.server.com/see/
	and breaks the page.

o	What does generate_etags do?