TUX keeps forgetting virtual_host

Title: TUX keeps forgetting virtual_host

Hi !

I am using RedHat 7.3, and TUX 2.2.7.

If I use
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/tux/virtual_server
to enable virtual hosting, anything works fine. I can restart TUX and anything is just working.

The problem:
If I restart the server, tux forgets all about what I set up. It switches virtual_server back to 0, and I have no idea why. Is it meant to do that, and I have to enable virtual hosting each time I start the server ?!? I am not quite sure, but I think it worked before in earlier experiments...

Problem2: Looks like /etc/tux.mime.types is not used:
TUX/redirect                    pl php
Anyway, I might fix that somehow if the first problem is solved. One after the other... ;)

thanks,
Jan-Hendrik