listen to IP xyz

Hi !

http://0.0.0.0.0:80, is this a sort of wildcard ?
I can't find anything about how to setup tux to listen only to various IPs.

I am running to different apache's (I need to different php version in various projects). TUX forwards php pages to only on server, to the one with 127.0.0.1. Obviously, this does not work with the second Apache. Can I tell TUX to only listen to 2 or 3 IPs insted of all ?

thanks,
jhh