virtual hosts with apache ?

Hi !

It looks like TUX/redirect in tux.mime.types does not work with Apache.

I am using name-based virtual hosting: virtual_server = 1. Requests are answered correctly, if it's HTML. If I call a php-page (index.php), the php files from the document-root is always taken. It looks like if requests are forwarded to apache, name-based hosting is not used. If I access domain:8080, anything works fine. Is that true, that virtual hosting with Tux AND Apache does not work ?

-----------------
config:

This is how my apache-conf looks like (just the improtant bits):
Listen 10.0.114.133:8080
Listen 127.0.0.1:8080
NameVirtualHost *
<VirtualHost *>