re: TUX WON'T DIE

tks Alex,

I will keep working on this, and I suppose I could accept the kernel-status of the worker threads ( that's where the killer specweb performance comes from apparently ) but I have to find a way to run and control the tux daemon like a proper Unix Daemon.

I don't use RedHat intialization scripts or RPMs and I don't want to.  I think tux has TREMENDOUS potential, but I don't think it will get there if it is locked away into distribution-specific dependencies.

Chris