Re: TUX processes WON"T DIE! : Are we running windows Danny?

I posted last week about a similar (or perhaps the same) problem: even
using "tux stop" won't stop tux, and the only way to manage it is to do
a "reboot -f" (i.e. a forced reboot) which is an ugly way to stop or
restart a webserver.

I've also found that tux freezes up periodically, and requires that the
entire system be rebooted.

Nicholas