Re: Tux and HTTP 302

> My main objective is _precisely_ to prevent the installation of Apache.
> So bear with me, please.

from my experience, and from some postings on the list i would not advise
you to rely on tux only without a backend server as apache. tux is designed
to act as an acelerator, not as a full server. It will not serve http
requests composed in an "unexpected" form, it will try to forward them to a
backend server. if there is no backend server, the user will get a 404.