Connection: Keep-Alive
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:05:03 GMT
ETag: "8805-dodjkgch"

/

Note the extra " / " line following the first blank one. This of course breaks the 1.1 RFC (304 shouldn't have any content body) and is causing Internet Explorer 6.0 problems with page stalling when the reply is at all fragemented.

The request I send to prompt the above reply is:

GET /images/cameloth_logo.jpg HTTP/1.0
Accept: */*
Referer: http://www.camelotherald.com/
Host: www.camelotherald.com
Connection: Keep-Alive

The above request was also made via a direct connection (no proxies).

I personally haven't used Tux so I would be extremely grateful if anyone with a spare moment could give me some ideas one whether this may be a cause, or if not hopefully point me in another direction to pursue.

Again I do not maintain the server, but develop a program which is also being adversely affected by these replies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Yours thankfully,

Murray Hurps

MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones.?Go to http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp