includes

Ralph E. Kenyon, Jr. diogenes at vgernet.net
Fri Feb 27 22:29:26 UTC 2004

Hi,
I'm new to linux, and I'm trying to get my website working.
I've had pages working under Windoze 2000 IIS and on my ISP site.
They have stuff like this in them:

<!--#include virtual="/includes/footer1.txt"-->
<!--#config timefmt="%Y/%m/%d at %H:%M"-->
<!--#echo var="LAST_MODIFIED"-->

With Tux as the main server in Redhat 9, the includes aren't getting
expanded.
My reading suggests that I need to have Apache as the primary server and
Tux as the secondary server.  I've set Apache to listen to port 80, and
Tux to listen to 8080, but I could not find out how to configure Tux to
start on port 8080 at boot-up.

How can this be done?

--
http://www.xenodochy.org/ralph.html