includes

Chris Davies mcd at daviesinc.com
Fri Feb 27 22:50:28 UTC 2004

my memory is vague, however, it was something like

echo 'http://0.0.0.0:8080' >/proc/net/tux/0/listen/0

however....

I think you really want tux as the frontend, and apache as your backend
on 8080 or whatever port, and in /etc/tux.mime.types, you want:

TUX/Redirect		shtml htm html php

and all of the extensions -- that way, tux will handle everything and
pass it to the backend for the extensions listed.

And then it doesn't require any education on the part of the web
designer as he uploads content.

--
Chris Davies
E-Commerce/Colocation    http://daviesinc.com/