Specweb99:how to set parameters in rc file? again

Brian Delgado bdelgado at ureach.com
Mon Mar 22 18:17:09 UTC 2004

Hi Yumin.

I found my rc file from when I was running SW99.

It has the following:

DYNAMIC_ROOT=http://[ip address]/f.tux  <-- f.tux was the tux
module that I compiled

I commented out the other dynamic options (CAD / POST) as they
inherit the settings from DYNAMIC_ROOT.

URL_ROOT=http://[ip address]
DYNAMIC_CGI_SCRIPT=http://[ip address]/x.cgi

Let me know how it goes. I had some trouble getting dynamic CGI
working right. If you get it going, that would be of interest to
me.

Regards, Brian

---- On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, =?gb2312?B?w/Qg0+A=?=