How does tux redirect the request to the secondary server?

shiner chen shiner_chen at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Nov 30 07:43:45 UTC 2004

I found tux redirect the request to the secondary server  when the method is not GET. The Tux redirect the request by puting the socket into the queue of secondary server's socket,but  I wonder whether it is true . I don't know how does the secondary server send response to tux.
does the secondary server send the response to client directly ? if tux does like that ,I want to know how does it do that!  thanks !

                                                        Shiner Chan
                                                      30th Nov  2004