tux on 2.4.27 kernel and referrer checking

Dean Lim in.incognito at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 23:35:15 UTC 2004

Really? Alot of people I asked said that 2.6.8.1 was development grade
so I kind of assumed 2.6.9 is too or am I wrong about 2.6.8.1 being
development as well?

Also is there a centralized place for tux modules? I really need
referrer checking to be able to use Tux. If not probably pay someone
to make it.