documents the architecture of Tux from a higher level

shiner chan shinerchan at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Sep 10 12:39:31 UTC 2004

Now I want replant the Tux to FreeBsd ,but I meet much trobule . In debugging that problem, I've been reading docs and source code and using  various debugging tools.  However, I'm hindered by the fact that I don't have a big picture perspective of the Tux architecture.  Is there any place that  documents the architecture of Tux from a higher level?  That explains some of  the data structures and how they relate to each other?  That explains the  various threads that are executing and how they're scheduled?  If such docs don't exist and someone could answer some questions, I'll try to  work up something like that.

 Thanks,
                                                             shinerchan

150万曲MP3疯狂搜,带您闯入音乐殿堂
美女明星应有尽有,搜遍美图、艳图和酷图