[patch] tux3-2.6.8.1-A3

Ingo Molnar mingo at elte.hu
Wed Sep 15 19:54:27 UTC 2004

* William Lovaton <williama_lovaton at coomeva.com.co> wrote:

> As soon as I can put my hands on a RPM kernel with TUX enabled I'll do
> it.  Been checking http://people.redhat.com/arjanv/2.6/RPMS.kernel/
> for a while and there is no sign of new RPMS, the last ones are Sept
> 7.

update: Arjan has fixed Tux in the RPM tree today - there were a number
of nontrivial kernel infrastructure changes in the upstream kernel that
made this more complex than first anticipated. The next RPM should
happen tomorrow (barring any unforeseen problems).

> BTW, I have logging deactivated in TUX, I mean, the access log, etc.  I
> have this configuration in /etc/sysctl.tux:
>
> net.tux.logging=0
> net.tux.redirect_logging=0
> net.tux.referer_logging=0
> net.tux.documentroot=/var/www/html
> net.tux.compression=0
>
> Should I add/remove/change something?

looks good. Generally the defaults should work just fine.

	Ingo