Latest patch for RHEL3 2.4.21-27.0.3ELSmp

Alan Hodgson ahodgson at simkin.ca
Tue Apr 19 20:07:00 UTC 2005

The RHEL kernel already includes a tux patch.  I  sent you a replacement for
that patch file which fixes the gzip file size problem.  So just replace the
patch that comes in the kernel SRPM and then build the kernel RPM(s) that you
need.

--
"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization,
it expects what never was and never will be." -- Thomas Jefferson