userspace utilities

jason jason at jasonandjessi.com
Sat Dec 3 15:25:04 UTC 2005

I am working on getting tux to run on an appliance type device, but
I'm having a few issues. I have googled all over the place and combed
the archives, but can't seem to find my answer.  Since this is an
appliance, I don't have room to install redhat. I was able to patch
2.6.14 with the newest tux patch, but I can't find the utilities to
actually start tux up (usually referenced as /usr/sbin/tux I
believe).   Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

--
Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,