Re: State of the TUX - query

we run Tux3 on 2.4 & 2.6 on several production servers.  Typically we
run apache as the backend on port 81, but we have run it in front of
other servers.

We've modified tux slightly to handle particular issues we've run into
that are pretty specific to our operation, have written Tux modules to
handle specific tasks.

In short, we've not had too many issues that haven't been resolved
quickly when posted to the list.