how does tux process dyn-static hybrid request

Noah sitz at onastick.net
Sat Jan 22 18:46:20 UTC 2005

On Sat, Jan 22, 2005 at 03:44:07PM +0800, shiner chen wrote:
> My question is how tux could process dyn-static hybrid
> test? can tux process static req. after dyn. one
> continously with one keep-alive socket?

I don't think you can. What you /can/ do (IIRC) is disable HTTP keep-alives
in apache (via the KeepAlive directive); the downside to this is that apache
closes the connection after each request. The upside is that tux has a shot
at every request. It's up to the admin to determine whether this is worth it,
and that will depend on the traffic profile of the site(s) being served.

--n

--
<huey> dd of=/dev/fd0 if=/dev/flippy bs=1024
<huey> ^^^ Making Flippy Floppy