how does tux process dyn-static hybrid request

shiner chen shiner_chen at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Jan 22 07:44:07 UTC 2005

I know that tux will redirect the clinet's dynamic
rquest to secondary web server, i.e apache. But if
client just send another static request atfer dyn. one
whithin keep-alive, then that static req. must be
processed by apache, not tux.

As a result, tux's specweb99 test result maybe similar
with apache. That is my actual specweb99 test result.

My question is how tux could process dyn-static hybrid
test? can tux process static req. after dyn. one
continously with one keep-alive socket?