tux/fedora core 3 doesn't forward requests

Mark Swanson mark at ScheduleWorld.com
Fri Mar 18 23:33:26 UTC 2005

Andrew Hutchings wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> The 2.6.10 kernels in Fedora Core 3 don't seem to have tux compiled in.
>  I have no idea why.

Thanks for responding Andrew.
However, maybe it's a x86_64 thing, but Tux is distributed as a module
in Fedora Core 3 / 2.6.10/770.

More info: I have configured my machine with identical settings to my
other dev/qa/prod Linux machines running Tux. I have spent several hours
searching google and trying different Tux settings to try to determine
if something broke. The two Tux proc debug settings give information to
the logs but it hasn't helped me figure out what's wrong.

All suggestions warmly welcomed.

--
Free replacement for Exchange and Outlook (Contacts and Calendar)
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/