Crashing TUX

Nicolas Van Eenaeme nicolas at incrowd.be
Fri Oct 21 12:56:17 UTC 2005

Hi William,

Thanks for the reply. The only thing that is running on that machine is tux
(and apache as a RPC server). No cronjobs heavy cronjobs.

When the problem occurs I'll run that command you suggested.

Euhm, actually I'm running Debian 3.1, but I don't think that should be the
problem.

Thanks,
Nicolas Van Eenaeme