Tux listen on different IP or Port

Max Helmet max at expires-2004.workforce.de
Wed Feb 8 16:17:10 UTC 2006

Hi Alex,

You probably altered /proc/net/tux/0/listen/0 while TUX was running. I think
TUX needs to be stopped when you alter the file.

I just tried the following, and it worked on my end:

$ /etc/init.d/tux stop
$ echo "http://192.168.0.198:8080" > /proc/net/tux/0/listen/0
$ /etc/init.d/tux start
$ netstat -lt
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State
tcp        0      0 192.168.0.198:webcache  *:*                     LISTEN

Regards,
Maximilian