Tux / apache / squid(?) questions

Max Helmet max at expires-2004.workforce.de
Fri Feb 24 12:46:59 UTC 2006

Hi,

TUX can only call the other web server on the same server, it has no ability
yet to forward or proxy requests to a separate server. Therefore you will
have to go for the 2nd solution: Browser --> TUX -> Squid --> IIS.

In addition to that, you could mirror the IIS site via httrack to the TUX
frontend servers and create cron jobs that regularly update the local copy.
This way you could fully leverage the accelleration capabilities of TUX.

Regards,
Max