Tux crashed

SoNNy at PrisonServer.com SoNNy at PrisonServer.com
Tue Feb 21 17:50:49 UTC 2006

> With the improvements in 2.6, I'm actually seeing a lot less benefit
> to tux over usermode webservers.
Yes I read that on some place before.
> So, we're stuck with 2.4 SMP Tux or 2.6 UniProcessor Tux if we want to
> use Tux.
Yeah, I didn't remember 2.4 SMP is ok. That's exactly my experience too.
No problems with 2.4-SMP, and 2.6 UniProcessor (even a Single Xeon, seen
as 2 CPU and the like, works good on production servers of mine).

For example, CentOS 4 + TUX on a Dual machine is a no-no.

Regards,

Juan