Sporadic Tux Failures

Carlos Averett cyt0plas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 23:26:39 UTC 2006

I've currently got lighttpd serving the dynamic content, and am trying
to get tux to serve all the static content (gifs, jpegs, css, etc).
For some reason, tux randomly hands off files to the userland HTTP
server, causing this setup to break.  It's not particularly
consistant, either.

For example, I have a test page with 4 gifs, and a .css file.  Every
time I reload, some of the images/css don't load, while others do.
Each reload brings a new page, as I never know what will actually be
handled by tux, and what will be passed on.

I've read through the documentation, and have tried disabling
keep-alives, to no avail.  Has anyone else experienced this problem,
and been able to resolve it?