Userspace Utilities

Hello list,

After I saw some development and recent patches, I wanted to try Tux out
again.
However, the userspace source appears to be gone from the normal place.
Where can I get them now?

At the moment I'm considering taking the sources from fc6 src.rpm, will this
work? (I do run debian, unfortunatly they don't have any sources / binaries
in their package repository for the userspace tux)

Tia,
-kees