Re: Userspace Utilities

At the moment I'm considering taking the sources from fc6 src.rpm, will this
work? (I do run debian, unfortunatly they don't have any sources / binaries
in their package repository for the userspace tux)

I use the src rpm from RHEL3. The sources can be compiled in Debian.
But the debian has no tux kernel. You need to compile the kernel too.