________________________________

	From: tux-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:tux-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Zu Zhihui
	Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 3:37 PM
	To: TUX discussion list
	Subject: Re: Userspace Utilities

		At the moment I'm considering taking the sources from fc6
src.rpm, will this
		work? (I do run debian, unfortunatly they don't have any
sources / binaries
		in their package repository for the userspace tux)

	I use the src rpm from RHEL3. The sources can be compiled in Debian.
	But the debian has no tux kernel. You need to compile the kernel
too.