Tux Crash (same as Thierry dM's?)

Thierry de Montaudry thierry at mailhub.co.za
Mon Sep 4 08:27:33 UTC 2006

Hi,

I couldn't make it work with Tux, so I had to switch back to apache. It is a pity because it is the best to do that kind of
job, but with some heavy tuning I managed to get apache to be almost as good as Tux, and at least to do the job I wanted
it to do (mainly removing all modules I didn't need, means all of them but 2 of them, and tuning all the server's limits, + the
very important flag EnableSendfile which should be turned on).

Regards... and good luck,

	Thierry