Re: notes on thttpd/lighttpd Re: Tux Crash (same as Thierry dM's?)

my 5 cents:
1. apache + php seems to be the best alternative currently to serve php,
i also tried lighttpd, but did not go much since i need some more modules, that needing more configuration, and stopped
2. on static files, i tried,

tux, thttpd, lighttpd
all comparable, but keep in mind that thttpd must be patched (i think the best one is 2.21b branch) to solve these issues + performance increase, thttpd is very near to tux performance,

I never suggest thttpd to serve php, it's far away from modern web application platform

but yes, under normal conditions, none can beat tux, but i am really tried to change kernel, apply patch, re-install system tests to see it stable, my last condition is tux crashes in inregular times under heavy load,
k.