Re: New Box install problems

No I didn't receive anything about loading modules.  I have determined the following about the
drivers.  The SIS650 drivers is on the SIS site and I downloaded it.  They only have instructions for
upgrading for users of 7.2 which I don't have.  The directions don't work for the 8.0 that I have.  The
built in NIC is an SIS900 and the latest drivers are in the 8.0 build they just don't run for some
reason.  My second NIC is a 3com905 which I can't get to work either.  The drivers appear to be there
for it also.  I haven't identified the audio chip completly.  I think it is an SIS 4107.  If I can
resolve all of this I will see if I can do what I do with windows, which is to connect the infocus
projector to the server and the kids present using a work station so I would need the sound too.   I
need fairly detailed instructions as I'm just really learning Linux the hard way.
Thanks