Re: How to start apache

Add it in /etc/rc.local ..the command with full path

Didier wrote:

Greetings to all:

I would like to ask how to configure apache so it start
at boot time; I know it can be done with chkconfig, but so far as I know chkconfig only work if I install apache from RPM, and I installed apache from source. Is there
another method of how to do it?.

That's all for the moment, any help will be apretiated
thanks a lot
Didier.

Aman Pannu
QA Engineer
Keyholecorp,Inc
1100 A L'Avenida
Mountain View ,CA
aman keyholecorp com
www.keyholecorp.com
******************
NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachment hereto contains confidential
and proprietary
information for the sole limited use of the intended recipient. Any review
or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited, and all rights arising upon unauthorized
distribution are
hereby reserved in full. If you are not the intended recipient of this
communication,
please contact the sender and delete all copies immediately. Thank you for
your cooperation.