Re: How to start apache

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, Didier wrote:

=>Greetings to all:
=>
=>I would like to ask how to configure apache so it start
=>at boot time; I know it can be done with chkconfig, but
=>so far as I know chkconfig only work if I install apache
=>from RPM, and I installed apache from source. Is there
=>another method of how to do it?.
=>
=>That's all for the moment, any help will be apretiated
=>thanks a lot
=>Didier.

chkconfig httpd on

Always nice to be apretiated :-)

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ