apt-get (was up2date)

apt-get might be a reasonable alternative to up2date except that as configured I often get dependency errors and apt-get is unable to update mozilla of any version. Maybe not a replacement for up2date, but one alternative.

Are there existing apt-get apt.conf and source.list files that I can use to upgrade packages like glibc, mozilla, etc etc?

-- John

John T. Nelson
President
Computation.com Inc.

mail: john computation com
web:  http://www.computation.com/

Thank you for considering Computation.com (tm) brand IT services!