Re: Connection refused (but why?)

Gah! Please use SSH.

--Randy

On Wednesday, December 11, 2002, at 10:55 AM, John Nelson wrote:

By the way, my Redhat 7,3 system doesn't have a "telnetd" rpm but rather a "telnet server" rpm. Even when installed, it is called "telnet" and not "telnetd". I turned on both wu-ftp and telnet with chkconfig and am still unable to access that remote machine. Also turned off iptables and ipchains. Man this is a problem!

-- John