RE: apache help needed

What can't it find and what is your cgi script?  Did you write it?

-----Original Message-----
From: valhalla-list-admin redhat com
[mailto:valhalla-list-admin redhat com]On Behalf Of Rob Benton
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 10:56 PM
To: valhalla-list redhat com
Subject: apache help needed

I'm new at apache so I could use a little guidance here.  Basically I
have a single page with a cgi app on it.  What's happening is my webpage
is returning the "500 Internal Server Error".  Checking the log file
shows that it can't find a library file that's located in
/usr/local/lib.

I have LD_LIBRARY_PATH set in /etc/profile and have tried having
different users own the httpd daemon but I get the same error every
time.  For some reason this variable is not getting set.  Any advice for
me?