Re: configure DHCP

A good source of info is The Linux Documentation Project. I found:

A guide to configuring DHCP:
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/DHCP/index.html

A guide to home networking, including DHCP:
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/Home-Network-mini-HOWTO.html

That should get you started. If you have more problems, try to tell us what step isn't working, so we know how to help you.

BTW, I set up my network at home to use static IPs, not dynamic ones. Much easier, and very practical for a small # of systems. I'm sure Linksys supports static IPs, you should check into it.

Peace,
B.

Timmy Berk wrote:

how do I configure my Linux to my linksys router using DHCP, I cant get out to the internet and I really want to dump Microsoft!!!

I want to hook up to the network and internet.

Timmy Berk