Re: IPTables

RH 7.x defaults to using ipchains...but both sets of modules are there for
you to use.

First, "chkconfig ipchains off"
Next, "service ipchains stop"
Next, "rmmod ipchains"
Now, "modprobe iptables"
Then, "chkconfig iptables on"

That should get you the building blocks. You should now be able to build
your iptables firewall, then issue "service iptables save" so that the
configured firewall comes up every time you restart your system.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS