Listing directories with ls?

Is there a simple way to list only directories under a specific directory
tree using the ls command? I know I can do this by using -type d with the
find command or by doing ls -la|grep d as well. I am wondering if there is a
simple way to do this just using ls? ls -ld only lists directory entries. I
am not looking for a recursive search here just a way to separate files from
dirs in the output so only dir entries show.

				Thanks

					Dan