Re: How to install a package with all its depended packages?

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 09:52:38AM -0500, Keith Mastin wrote:

> Just how many users are using M$ for mail on this list? I guess about as
> many that can't wrap their lines or turn off the html?

Quite a lot, actually.
Outlook Express seems to be the dominating mail reader on this list.

I was surprised at first but chalked it down to the fact that the people
on this list must run Linux on their servers but not the workstations.
OTOH, there are other mail readers than OE on Win32 platforms.

Emmanuel