Re: Windows NTFS partition.

The suggestion below worked!!

I can now copy my 'pet' files across to LINUX in preparation for ditching
Win2K.

Well, I've still got to get my DEXXA 4800 scanner going (hopefully), and a
couple of windows programs running under WINE, another learning curve.

Now to have a look at my two friend's FAT32 computers to see why they can't
access the Windows partition!.

Many thanks to all who replied.
--

Regards, George

Message sent by Kmail using RedHat 7.3 - LINUX