Printing [ OK ] on successful start or stop of a service?

Hi all:

This might sound a bit silly to ask; but I'm curious to know the code that does
the printing of [ OK ] on the 60th column when a service successfully starts or
stops. Well, I could check in the /etc/sysconfig/init to only know that it
would start printing [ OK ] at 60th column; but I could not find the exact code
that did the job of printing [ OK ].

Anyone, please?

Vidol
Mobitel