Transparent Cashing.....

Hiii all,

Am facing problem while configuring Transparent Cashing using Squid.

My internal & external networks are both on live I.P's

I have configured squid on linux machine which is also working as a router.
It's working just fine. The only thing am not able to configure is......

While sending requests of its clients to outer world, I want Squid to not translate their I.P's i.e. squid will send actual I.P. of the client requesting information instead of sending it's own I.P. & hiding of client's one.
Broadly speaking I want to disable I.P address translation done by Squid.

Pls note that my internal network is also on Live I.P's

Can anyone help??

Thanks & Regards,

Pradeep Kumar
Systems Engineer

This electronic transmission may contain privileged and confidential
information and is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.
Any claim to privilege is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken
transmission of this information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this transmission immediately and notify the sender.
Thank you.