Re: internet

>I have a cable hookup and I can not get Red Hat to recognize my Ethernet connector.  Any help would be appreciated.

It's generally considered bad form to post to *nix lists in html formatted
email and to now wrap your lines at < 80 characters.

What is the NIC make model? What have you done and how did you do it? What
do dmesg and the logs tell you?

>Incoming and Out going Mail checked by Norton Anti-Virus 2002

Check your server's hard drive for flcss.exe in windows\system. As an AV
system, norton is about as useful as titties on a turtle.
--
Keith Mastin       BeechTree Information Technology Services Inc.
137 Laird Drive    Toronto    M4G 3V5     http://www.beechtree.ca