Re: Help a Linux Newbie

>Hi All,
>
>Is there a getting started with RH guide somewhere? I just completed my
>first ever install of RH and I'm kind of lost on what to do next. I tried to
>grab the getting started PDF off the RH site but it gives a 404 error.
>
>Also can anyone suggest a good book to start with? Kind of the definitive
>handbook?

Welcome aboard.
Go to redhat dot com and click on the support&docs link. You'll find
enough there to get you started. Anything you don't understand, ask here.

Good luck.

--
Keith Mastin       BeechTree Information Technology Services Inc.
137 Laird Drive    Toronto    M4G 3V5     http://www.beechtree.ca