Font Installer missing :(

Hello, Everyone :)

Does anyone know where the font installer that used to be in the KDE
control center went to?  I assume that it's something that went away
with Red Hat 8.0 :(
Is there a way to get it from the appropriate (non-Red Hat) tarball?
My other question is, if I can't get the font installer back, is there
another one in Red Hat 8.0?  I looked through everything(?) and couldn't
find anything.

Thanks for your help :)
Steven P. Ulrick