Re: Help a Linux Newbie

There are many good books on Linux.  Some have already been suggested.
I also recommend that you join your local Linux User Group (LUG) as they
can help you with more general information and tasks.  Some even have
libraries from which you can borrow books on and about Linux from.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Steve W.