Re: fonts in mozilla and some config windows very very small

Did you checked the text size under View --> Text Zoom?

--- Bjorn Naessens roularta be wrote:
> I dunno how or when it happened but after a reboot i suddenly got very
> very small and almost unreadable fonts in mozilla on "redhat networks"
> and all error messages ( 404, 500, ... ), Also the config menu for
> Gkrellm is in that same small font, some other functions aswell. The
> strange thing is that in netscape that same font is printed normally.
>
> Some kind of font problem? eny ideas? Thanks.

=====

Thank you,

Neo Gigs

http://communities.msn.com.my/VisualBasicwithNeo
http://www.smspays.com/reg_country.asp?refer=110009
Note: This is to addressees only, revert if wish to unload from mailing list.