Re: spurious 8259A interupt: IRQ7

You are having a IRQ interrupt of the device with some other device conflicted, goto the vendor
website and lookup for solution.

--- Nexist Xenda'ths <nexist hevanet com> wrote:
> I often get the following error message when booting up Redhat (I am on
> a dual boot system) -- I may get it at other times as well.
>
> Can anyone tell me what it means?
>
> Douglas

=====

Thank you,

Neo Gigs

http://communities.msn.com.my/VisualBasicwithNeo
http://www.smspays.com/reg_country.asp?refer=110009
Note: This is to addressees only, revert if wish to unload from mailing list.